Benefit from greater views without compromising security or comfort with a new V Class Sliding Door. Built with grand views and high performance in mind, your new sliding door has 1” thick tempered safety glass surrounded by an impressive sculpted frame for added architectural detail.
- The structural three-point locking system is actuated with just a turn of the knob or the use of a key for easy operation and even greater security.
- Every V Class Sliding Door incorporates a concealed threepoint locking system that is recessed in the door panel.
- Three locks simultaneously engage into the keepers in the door jamb when the door is closed.
- Jamb depth: 5 5/8"
- Panel weld: Fusion
- Standard Glass: Tempered clear
- Standard Spacer: MaxEdge
- Weather-stripping: Quad4
- Glazing beads: Coved
- Handle: Standard Forever Finish Brass and Brushed Nickel (4 other finishes available)
- Lock: Integral keylock
- Operation: Two tandem heavy-duty oversized adjustable steel rollers
- Insulation: Polyurethane insulated main frames
- Interlock: Fiberglass I-beam reinforced
- Screen frame: Top-hung, heavy-duty extruded aluminum
- Screen material: Electrostatic fiberglass mesh
[ngg_images gallery_ids="7" images_per_page="0" display_type="photocrati-nextgen_pro_thumbnail_grid"]